Re: Bits from the Package Tracking System

On Mon, Jul 17, 2006 at 10:39:18PM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Changing keyword on all subscriptions
> keywordall - derivatives
> keywordall my-own-email@example.com - derivatives
>
> On the contrary people who want to have the "derivatives" keyword on all
> their subscriptions can use one of those commands:
> keywordall + derivatives
> keywordall my-own-email@example.com + derivatives

This is so cool that I immediately went and did this...

... only to find out that it did this for debian-installer only (for
which I'm subscribed to the 'cvs' keyword) rather than all my own
packages (as I'd expected).

Now of course I could go through all my packages and manually subscribe
to the derivatives keyword for each, but that's going to require me to
remember to set the derivatives keyword for any future package that I
start maintaining.

Would it be possible to implement something like a 'keywordmaint'
command to set the keyword subscriptions for any current and future
packages maintained by a given maintainer?

--
Fun will now commence