Re: #195752: Can somebody mark this bug as grave or critical?

martin f krafft <madduck@debian.org> writes:

> also sprach Joe Smith <unknown_kev_cat@hotmail.com> [2006.07.01.2110 +0200]:
>> Actually I agree that critical is too high, grave might be reasonable, as
>> it causes system downtime. (System downtime is something anybody running
>> servers would agree is a very big problem).
>
> This discussion is about laptops, a minor details that somehow
> didn't register with me. :)

It is irrelevant what the hardware is.  A laptop is not necessarily
being used as a mobile computer; there have been plenty of cases of
people for whom the most convenient computer around to use as a server
for some purpose happened to be a laptop.

Thomas