Transfer Maintainership From MIA Maintainer

The listed maintainers for the Webmin package
(http://packages.debian.org/stable/admin/webmin) and the associated
packages like webmin-core, Usermin, etc. are MIA. They are not fixing
bugs or responding anymore.

Jamie Cameron is the official author of Webmin
(http://webmin.com/about.html) and has made it quite clear that he'd
be happy to take over as maintainer.

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/webmin-maintainers/2006-April/000682.html

http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/webmin-maintainers/2006-July/000699.html

Webmin and the various other packages have not been _officially_
orphaned, but they are _functionally_ orphaned. There are no versions
of Webmin/Usermin/Virtualmin in testing or unstable, and
http://packages.qa.debian.org/w/webmin.html states "the package is
going to disappear unless someone takes it over and reintroduces it
into unstable." I was wondering: How does one do that if the current
maintainers aren't responding?

The goal is, of course, simply to keep the software alive in Debian.
To that end, I think it makes sense to have the package transferred to
the responsibility of Jamie Cameron (the upstream author) for the best
possible management. Jamie Cameron has already stated that, at the
very least, he will create his own Webmin package for separate
download, even if he can't get it added to the APT repository.