Re: #195752: Can somebody mark this bug as grave or critical?

also sprach Joe Smith <unknown_kev_cat@hotmail.com> [2006.07.01.2110 +0200]:
> Actually I agree that critical is too high, grave might be reasonable, as
> it causes system downtime. (System downtime is something anybody running
> servers would agree is a very big problem).

This discussion is about laptops, a minor details that somehow
didn't register with me. :)

If you upgrade your laptop over the network, I am sure you can fix
the resulting problems.

> "serious is a severe violation of Debian policy (roughly, it
> violates a "must" or "required" directive), or, in the package
> maintainer's opinion, makes the package unsuitable for release."
>
> The maintainer apparently agrees this is a very nasty problem, and
> may very well feel that it makes the package unsuitable for
> release.

This sounds about right.

> Of course only the package maintainer could set the package to
> serious for that particular reason.

I'll leave that up to you.

`. `'`

before he died, rabbi zusya said: "in the world to come they will not
ask me, 'why were you not moses?' they will ask me, 'why were you not
zusya?'"