Re: Debian mactel linux support?

Junichi Uekawa <dancer@netfort.gr.jp> wrote:

> 	fix gnu-efi (bug: #376000)

I'm sure this is a dupe of a bug I filed, but I can't find it right now.

> I don't quite grok how I can make erfit be the default bootloader
> without access to MacOSX command-line to 'bless', I hope I can find
> out as I delve deeper.

You can't. Intel Mac blessing is different to traditional HFS stuff -
it's not too difficult to do the blessing, but we have no way of
generating HFS+ filesystems without resorting to APSLed code and that
seems to be the only useful bootable format.

--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59-chiark.mail.debian.devel@srcf.ucam.org