Re: new tar behavior and --wildcards

On Tue, 2006-06-27 at 13:00 +0100, Neil Williams wrote:
> It's not so much packages already in the archive, it's every package
> that is being prepared to be uploaded.
>
> Lintian *always* fails for all packages that I build on a system with
> the updated tar. None of those packages failed prior to the tar update.

Your argument revolves around the fact that lintian is now broken. As a
matter of fact, lintian has already been fixed in CVS for that, so after
the next upload of lintian, the argument that this affects *all*
packages is not valid anymore.

I'm confident that the lintian maintainers won't wait long with their
new version.

Thijs