Beta version of BTS full text searching available

There's a beta version of bts full text searching available on merkel;
this is still not finished or totally polished, but as it's advanced
enough to be useable, I'd like to make you all aware of it.

http://merkel.debian.org/~don/cgi/search.cgi

If there are bugs or other serious issues, the cgi should e-mail me to
let me know about it; feel free to let me know if you run into one,
though.

Until it actually migrates to its final home (presumably once the bts
or ftpmaster moves to a new home) it will be in this (or a similar)
temporary location. Until that happens, please mail me bug reports
instead of reporting them against b.d.o or debbugs. [Feel free to Cc:
-debbugs if you want.]

Also, please don't craft anything to use this interface in an
automated fashion without first discussing it with me (or -debbugs); I
will almost certainly be changing how it operates in the (near)
future.

Don Armstrong

--
More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads.
One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness.