Re: Non-DD's in debian-legal

Thomas Bushnell BSG <tb@becket.net>
> I suspect that if it were confined to Debian developers, this problem
> would be much reduced.  Not eliminated, but reduced.

On what is that suspicion based?

I disagree.  Some of the worst noiseboxes were DDs and some of the
best moderators weren't.  Restricting to DDs would stop new posters
falling from the sky and making wild statements which loonies quote as
'the view of debian-legal' but that's not a serious problem anyway.
I think it would exclude all recent posters with legal training,
which seems a worse problem.

Hope that helps,
--
MJR/slef