Re: Documentation/example for wwwconfig-common ?

hi vincent,

On Tue, Jun 06, 2006 at 11:11:00AM +0200, Vincent Danjean wrote:
>   Now, I would like to configure a "website" for my application.
> This involve modifying apache conf (adding a <Directory ...>
> directive, ...).

fyi, there's a mailing list for packaging web applications:

	debian-webapps@lists.debian.org

at this point in time, you're probably best off dropping a file
in /etc/yourpackage/apachefoo.conf, and then symlinking it into
the appropriate conf.d directory.  you also might want to take
a look at:

	http://webapps-common.alioth.debian.org/draft/html

some time this summer the webapps-common package will be making its way
into unstable (like dbconfig-common but for dealing with setting up
"sites"), you can get more info on the above mentioned list.

	sean