Re: not running depmod at boot time

Matthew Woodcraft wrote:
> Will the case described in this message (from the postinst for kernel .debs
> made by kernel-package) still work ok?

No, the majority of kernel module packages are now broken. Might be a
few days until I can get around to fixing dh_installmodules (#301424).

BTW, if a maintainer of a package that uses dh_installmodules is
interested in being a test case when I try to implement it, that would
be helpful for me, as I don't currently use any third party kernel
module packages..

--
see shy jo