Re: NMU procedure and /usr/bin/nmudiff defaults

On Sun, Jun 04, 2006 at 05:23:33PM +0200, Adeodato Simó wrote:
> (And while I wait for answers, I'll go dream about the day when dak
> itself will send the diffs to the BTS, if ever.)

Actually, you can implement this outside dak, but I'd hesitate to do this
automatically. How would people feel about a daemon that listened to -changes
and automatically mailed NMU diffs if and only if the changelog included
something like "[nmudiff]"? (Better suggestions for a tag welcome.)

/* Steinar */
--
Homepage: http://www.sesse.net/