Re: bits from the release team: release goals, python, X.org, amd64, timeline

Ingo Juergensmann <ij@2006.bluespice.org> writes:

> Well, someone could use the database on Buildd.Net to generate such a graph.
> I assume that the "total" number reflects the number of source packages.
> Combined with the number of changes in Needs-Build it might be possible to
> get the wanted data out of the existing data. Otherwise you'll need to track
> *-all.txt for changes to state Needs-Build and look for new packages/newly
> uploaded source packages.
> I'll put that on the Buildd.Net ToDo list...

You would miss things that get uploaded and changed to building
inbetween two polls.

Beter check for changes in the package_version strings in the
*-all.txt or, if someone official does it, track changes in the
incoming Sources file.

MfG
        Goswin