Re: LSB init scripts and multiple lines of output

also sprach Arjan Oosting <arjanoosting@home.nl> [2006.06.01.2307 +0200]:
> It would be nice if the log_action_end_msg would support warnings
> in addition to succes and failures, so the output would clearly
> distinguish a degraded array from a completely succesfully started
> array.

Consider filing a bug? It would be trivial, but the question is
whether we want to extend the policy in that way.

`. `'`

"geld ist das brecheisen der macht."
                                                 - friedrich nietzsche