Re: [Debconf-discuss] list of valid documents for KSPs

>         The person who I thought was Marting has apparently revealed
>  that the identity documents that were preseted to the key signing
>  party participants were ones that did not come out of a trusted
>  process.  Typically, the identity papers are produced by official
>  bodies, like governments, that have international treaties in place
>  to assure a minimal conformance of identity checks.

Once more, "trusted process" depends on the truster, and varies from
person to person.  There is no objective standard of "trusted
process"; there are only processes that a given person does or does
not trust, processes that a given person should or should not trust.

Certainly you and I may not trust the Transnational Republic, but we
do *not* have reason to think that nobody should.

Thomas