Adding an application to the menu

Hi,

 I am creating a deb package which will install some type of converter into the system and it is working fine. NOW......I want to add an entry into the Applcaitions/Office menu of my debian system for that particular application which is installed from my deb package. so that when I click on that menu item it will start the converter.

What do I need to do for this??

HELP PLEASE

Regards
Indraveni

Send free SMS to your Friends on Mobile from your Yahoo! Messenger Download now