Re: [Debconf-discuss] Alternative keysigning procedures

On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 03:49:28PM +1000, Aníbal Monsalve Salazar wrote:
> On Sun, May 28, 2006 at 06:40:28PM -0500, Andrew McMillan wrote:

> >>I agree that this is the way to go.  Who has time to work on implementing
> >>the necessary code?
>
> [Sending to -devel only]
>
> I just talked to a friend who is an expert in mathematics (Senior
> Lecturer of Deakin University, Melbourne). He said the problem is a
> discrete programming problem

Of course it is.

> and could be represented as a classical problem with a known solution
> algorithm.
>
> He will futher look into this problem.
>
> I'll do the coding of the optimization program (with his help).

Err, discrete programming is a rather complex subject matter to
implement in a general-purpose language, while on the other hand there
are specialized programs to already do that. It's quite likely your
friend has that already.

--
Fun will now commence