Re: openssl will block bacula into etch?

On 5/27/06, John Goerzen <jgoerzen@complete.org> wrote:
Hello,

Looking on packages.qa.debian.org, I'm seeing some confusing
information and am hoping someone can help me figure out what's going
on.

The bacula page lists a depends on openssl, which is accurate, and
says "not considered" -- which I guess means that bacula can't be
considered for migration to testing.

The openssl page says "Not touching package, as requested by freeze".
I have no idea what that means, or if it impacts bacula.

Any thoughts?

It happens when the release team block the transition (sid->testing)
for some reason. Ask in -release if nobody replies.

regards,
-- stratus