Re: [Debconf-discuss] Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

Enrico Zini wrote:
However, from the book you don't get the address of madduck's home,
which is what you want when you have to go and drag him to jail if he
willingly uploads some malicious code.

None of my ID documents tell you my address either. Is there any reason why they should?

This prompts me that we should probably be taking trusted notes of birth
dates and birth places, because it's hard to physically trace one person
down just given his or her name.

I disagree with this; Debian has no need to know my birthdate or -place and I don't see a reason to stuff that kind of information into a database.

- tfheen