Re: [Debconf-discuss] Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

Hello!

/me playing the devil's advocate instead of Enrico...

On Fri, 26 May 2006 08:32:43 +0200, David Moreno Garza wrote:
> As an additional bit of security, I asked some people to show their
> visa, issued by the Mexican government, or check the Mexican seal
> they got on their point of entrance to Mexico. After all, I trust a
> bit more some of my federal authorities.

As a side note, while my passport was valid (re-newed the day before
leaving for Mexico because I forgot it was expired after 5 years and
not 10), I didn't get any Mexican seal when I arrived at Mexico City
airport.  As 2 others DDs with me (Aurelien Jarno and Matthias Klose)
got a seal, I went back to the customs officer asking for the seal and
he answered me I didn't need it.

Thx, bye,
Gismo / Luca