Re: [Debconf-discuss] Re: Please revoke your signatures from Martin Kraff's keys

On 25 May 2006, Andreas Tille spake thusly:

> On Thu, 25 May 2006, Manoj Srivastava wrote:
>
>> It has come to my attention that Martin Kraff used an
>> unofficial, and easily forge-able, identity device at a large key
>
> Is there any reason to revoke my signature I have put on
> Martin's key after he showed me his passport?

        In my opinion, yes, if you consider subverting the KSP like
 that unacceptable behaviour.

> IMHO this mail is a little bit overdone and brings a DD
> in a bad light.  Perhaps an information to the partipiciants
> of the KSP in question would have done the job and it should
> be easy enough to find out the address list of the partipiciants.

        I find the action unconscionable, so I am not sure I agree
 that I am the one putting the DD in a bad light.  His actions are
 what have lead to this position under the spot lights.

        manoj
--
Human beings were created by water to transport it uphill.
Manoj Srivastava   <srivasta@acm.org>  <http://www.datasync.com/%7Esrivasta/>