Re: drupal orphaned?

Christoph Berg wrote:
Re: Erik Steffl 2006-05-21 <[🔎] 447032F5.6030608@bigfoot.com>
is drupal debian package effectively orphaned? It is already two major upgrades (more than a year) behind upstream (and upstream recommends to upgrade from one version to next so the upgrades to current might get complicated).

No, please have a look at http://packages.qa.debian.org/d/drupal.html.

what exactly I would be looking for? I know that drupal has a formal maintainer. However no work has been done on drupal for a long time and it's already two versions behind upstream (more than a year behind). So it seems like it's de facto orphaned - I was just asking whether anybody knows more (there's not much response from maintainer, see bugs for drupal package, specifically the ones that ask for new versions - http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=307821 and http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=365709).

  ?

	erik