Re: Bug#365010: Xserver G5 usb keyboard not loaded ...
- To: Sven Luther <email@example.com>
- Cc: Andreas Barth <firstname.lastname@example.org>, "Toni L. Harbaugh-Blackford [Contr]" <email@example.com>, Frans Pop <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Bug#365010: Xserver G5 usb keyboard not loaded ...
- From: Rene Engelhard <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 27 Apr 2006 17:10:17 +0200
- Message-id: <20060427151017.GT16994@rene-engelhard.de>
- Mail-followup-to: Sven Luther <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Andreas Barth <email@example.com>, "Toni L. Harbaugh-Blackford [Contr]" <firstname.lastname@example.org>, Frans Pop <email@example.com>, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- In-reply-to: <20060427145912.GA28986@powerlinux.fr>
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060427111920.GA18182@powerlinux.fr> <20060427113017.GW408@mails.so.argh.org> <Pine.SGI.email@example.com> <20060427115954.GD9262@mails.so.argh.org> <Pine.SGI.firstname.lastname@example.org> <20060427125307.GF9262@mails.so.argh.org> <20060427130133.GE21432@powerlinux.fr> <20060427145209.GX408@mails.so.argh.org> <20060427145912.GA28986@powerlinux.fr>
Sven Luther wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 27, 2006 at 04:52:09PM +0200, Andreas Barth wrote:
> > * Sven Luther (email@example.com) [060427 15:05]:
> > > Andreas, do you have an explanation of why d-i commit access was taken from
> > > me, and why i find out only now as i was going to fix the issue ?
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-boot/2006/03/msg01075.html sounds like
> > you stepped back, and
> > http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2006/03/msg00490.html confirms
> > that.
> I stepped back from d-i powerpc port maintainer, not as d-i contributor.
So there apparently was a misunderstanding.
> Also, i don't believe there is any justification for taking away svn commit
> access except when there was a clear misuse of it being made.
> So, basically, you are saying that it is ok to take commit right away because
> of personal dislike situations like apparently happened here ?
It is OK to remove svn access for a person which stepped down from d-i
activity (see above) imho, yes.
> Again, i ask you, what possible reason where there to take svn commit access
> away from me ?