Re: So we got caught, so what? But we did the right thing.

Ron Johnson <ron.l.johnson@cox.net> writes:

> Is same-sex marriage legally recognized in Utah?  If not, then
> there is only "hetero marriage".  You can't discriminate against
> what doesn't exist.

To my knowledge, the courts of Utah have never said anything about
same-sex marriages entered into in other jurisdictions.

Still, regardless of whether the state of Utah recognizes a marriage,
that is surely a different question from whether the marriage has, in
fact, occurred.

Thomas