Re: per-architecture Provides field

On Thu, 2006-04-13 at 00:04 +0200, Loïc Minier wrote:
>         Hi,
>
> On Wed, Apr 12, 2006, Erast Benson wrote:
> > +Provides: sunwlxsl [solaris-i386]
> >  Depends: ${shlibs:Depends}
>
>  Why not simply use Provide: ${misc:Provides} and set misc:Provides to
>  sunwlxsl on solaris-i386?

OK. This was a missing hint I were looking for. Thanks!

>  Why not simply Provide: sunwlxsl all of the
>  time, doesn't it provide sunwlxsl on other arches?

But how? sunwlxsl is something which is only present in
OpenSolaris-based derivatives, such as NexentaOS? And I'd like to
putback libxslt change (and similar) to upstream, so other derivative
will not be polluted with mis-provided packages.

--
Erast