Re: removal of svenl from the project

On Wed, Mar 15, 2006 at 11:36:50PM +0100, Frans Pop wrote:
> Dear Sven,

<reply went privately, just one comment though>

> It seems to me that you don't actually enjoy kernel and d-i powerpc work,
> but rather see it as an obligation because your business in part depends
> on Debian supporting powerpc.

This i cannot accept. My work obligation is exclusively to the 32bit pegasos
machine, and have nothing at all to do with the remaining of the powerpc
machines.

A quick google search will show you i was strongly active in all kind of
powerpc machines, from oldworld and nubus powermacs, to 64bit powerpc support,
passing with the amiga/apus ones.

I believe that this above idea is pure diffamation which bubled out of a
comment i made on the jonas/yaird thread, where i mentioned that i was indeed
taking a real life hit by him ignoring the bug, since i had to do user support
for all those users he willingly and uncaringly broke their system.

Friendly,

Sven Luther