Re: question on hurd-i386 Debian architecture

su, 2006-03-12 kello 15:49 +0100, Peter Kourzanov kirjoitti:
>   Can anyone please explain why this architecture is named hurd-i386
> rather that i386-hurd?

I guess it just happened to seem like a good name at the time. Why, is
there a problem with the name? Does it matter? Debian architecture names
are, after all, pretty much atomic and unparseable.

--
I am an artist. Source code is my canvas, a programming language is my
paint.