Re: Box does not switch of on halt

Scripsit Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de>

> So the question is: what package might be responsible that
> entered testing for about three weeks and how can I get my
> boxes working as expected again.

Sysvinit migrated to testing on February 21, and was responsible
for a similar error (#252547) for me a couple of years ago.

However, the current sysvinit has no trouble shutting down my sid box.

--
Henning Makholm                     "However, the fact that the utterance by
                           Epimenides of that false sentence could imply the