Re: Problems found by piuparts

On 2/24/06, Peter Samuelson <peter@p12n.org> wrote:

> [Gustavo Franco]
> > I think some of these problems can be detected by lintian, adding
> > some more checks there. It could bring more visibility to so common
> > errors.  Comments ?
>
> A better way to phrase "Comments?" would be: "Here is a proof-of-
> concept patch to lintian to demonstrate which of these issues can be
> detected.  Comments?"

I won't waste my time writing a patch without hear Lars' and lintian
maintainers opinions first.  I still act as a member of the Debian
community that we used to be, and last time i see you wasn't a lintian
maintainer. You can get away with your rudeness and came up with a
patch before me, because it seems that you just don't care about
*comments*.

Thanks,
-- stratus