Re: TrueType fonts packages maintenance team proposal

Beeing the new ttf-bitstream-vera maintainer, I have the same opinion as
to other 'team-maintenance-proposals': As long as the package itself is
not as complicated as I could not been handled well by one person, I
don't like the 'team'-idea - it's unecessary overhead for me.

Let's write a fontpackages sub-policy instead, and let it up to the
people to decide how they want to maintain their packages.

(Sorry, if this sounds a bit harsh, but it's not ment as an offence, and
I appreciate your initiative).