Re: TrueType fonts packages maintenance team proposal

On Mon, Feb 20, 2006, Christian Perrier wrote:
> ttf-arabeyes - Arabeyes GPL TrueType Arabic fonts
> ttf-kacst - KACST free TrueType Arabic fonts
> ttf-paktype - PakType free OpenType Urdu fonts

I am maintaining those three, and would really be happy to know what are
the other maintainers best practices in maintaining fonts.

As I am not a big font expert too, such a team will be a way to learn a
lot. To sum up, count me in!

--
adn
Mohammed Adnène Trojette