Re: Does it sometimes happen that people send mails before NMU ?

* Per Olofsson [Mon, 16 Jan 2006 22:11:05 +0100]:

Hi,

> Mike Hommey:
> > The patch was 8 minutes prior to the NMU.

> I'm sorry about that, I had misinterpreted the 0-day NMU policy.

  My reading of the NMU policy as set by the release team is that it's
  okay to upload right after sending the patch, if you feel comfortable
  with it. I know this works well for a number of people (myself
  included), while some others prefer to always do a delayed upload.

  Cheers,

Adeodato Simó                                     dato at net.com.org.es
Debian Developer                                  adeodato at debian.org

Ara que ets la meva dona, te la fotré fins a la melsa, bacona!
                -- Borja Álvaro a Miranda Boronat en «Chulas y famosas»