Re: Apology for MIA, Retiring, RFA: x-symbol, xmix, oneko

On Jan 15, 2006, at 8:58 AM, Steve McIntyre wrote:

Steve Dunham wrote:

I haven't had time for Debian in a long while - I've held on for a
while because I've enjoyed working for Debian, but I don't think I'll
find time again. Now I'm renovating a house and have switched to OSX,
so it's time I move on.

I'm truly sorry that I have neglected my packages for so long.

I'd like to offer these three packages for adoption: x-symbol, xmix,
and oneko.

I'll happily take xmix, as I use it myself...

It's yours. I've already filed a wnpp bug (#348196) to orphan it.