For those who care about Andrew Suffield

On Sat, 14 Jan 2006, Andrew Suffield wrote:

Since this sort of thing is apparently okay nowadays, and I know that

... is it not OK as you definitely know and my intention is not to
feed you troll but that I hope the "Debian lesbian" ration will just
be kept low because I changed the subject and people will not start
just another flame war which makes just another duelling banjos case.

Thanks Andrew for your continuos very helpful contribution

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de