apt-torrent (WAS: Re: apt PARALLELISM)

Hello all and Happy New Year,

Thanks to George, apt-torrent has been mentioned in the Debian Devel
list :o)

I've just noticed it, and the fun part of this discovery, is that I also
found why my ISP has closed sianka.free.fr: Too much hits since the
latest Debian Weekly News, and the new apt-torrent 0.3.1-1 package !

I apologize, but, victim of its success, the apt-torrent homepage is
down, and so is, its repository.

It'll take me some time to find a new, and more appropriate home for
apt-torrent.

Arnaud