Re: ITP vexim2

Daniel:
> is there anybody - preferred German speakers - who is willing and able
> to package this OR to give assistance to me (i would try packaging when
> there is somone helping me)???

Hi Daniel!

An 'ITP' is supposed to be filed in the Debian bug tracking system.  Best
just use the 'reportbug' command, like 'reportbug wnpp' and follow the
instructions on how to properly do this.

cheers
-- vbi

--
Love may laugh at locksmiths, but he has a profound respect for money bags.
		-- Sidney Paternoster, "The Folly of the Wise"