stable aliases for CD drives

As you can see, %e will go away soon so /etc/udev/cd-aliases.rules will
not be supported anymore.
Some component of debian will have to install a rules file with static
aliases, and so far I think that this should be a task for d-i.
Comments and other ideas are welcome.

BTW, udevsend will go away too. People using it in their packages should
contact me to discuss how to replace it.

--
ciao,
Marco