Re: Package Submission

On Tuesday 27 December 2005 19:38, David Seff wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am new to the list. Could anybody point me in the direction for
> submitting a new package to Debian? Is there a documented procedure?
>
> Thanks.
>
> -Dave Seff
Welcome

Maybe you want to ask on debian-mentors@l.d.o.
The debian-devel list is for the development of debian.

I can also give you some information and maybe answer you some basic
questions, just reply to me. Now I don't want to bother the list with this
things.

Greetings and have a good start into year 2006
Steffen