Re: Unstable status

Kai Hendry wrote:
> Kamaraju Kusumanchi has started a Wiki page where I hope to see current
> (as of today) *major* (blocking) unstable upgrade issues linked from:
>
> http://wiki.debian.org/StatusOfUnstable

We've done this for d-i for several months
(http://wiki.debian.org/DebianInstallerToday), and it's a useful thing
to redirect users with the breakage of the day to.

Of course as noted, it will only work if people keep it up-to-date. I
also wonder if the scope of upgrading unstable is small enough to make
such a page work, or if it will turn into an enormous and/or useless list
of things that would be better in the BTS.

--
see shy jo