Unstable status

Hi there crazy Unstable users,

Kamaraju Kusumanchi has started a Wiki page where I hope to see current
(as of today) *major* (blocking) unstable upgrade issues linked from:

http://wiki.debian.org/StatusOfUnstable

Do I need to explain why? Ok, finding out what is responsible for my
system breaking can be a chore:

http://natalian.org/archives/2005/12/14/unstable-is-just-that/

Perhaps this could be dealt with by some extra features in the BTS.

Though often while I am upgrading and I see some important bug (if the
bug has been reported!) I just install anyway (nuts, eh?), just because
I can't be bothered to read if the bug will really disrupt my system.

I don't mind fixing my system from some sort of unstable breakage. It's
just that I would like to see it easier to find the relevant
information.

Best wishes,