Re: Debian and the desktop

#include <hallo.h>
* Joey Hess [Mon, Dec 12 2005, 03:53:02PM]:

> This kind of disconnect between what an installed Debian system actually
> does, what some developers think it does, and results like Debian
> developers passing out Ubuntu CDs instead of contributing more fixes to
> Debian is intensely frustrating to me.

Welcome to reality. I remember people saying that boot-floppies had no
i18n or USB support at all (etc.) even long time after Woody has been
released. Looks like some kind of mental inertia.

Eduard.
--
<Fette-Sau> und warum ist der nicht so schön bunt wie bei Suse?