Is Lars Steinke MIA?

On 2005-11-14, I filed grave bug #339056: "Library package fails
to include shlibs file" [0] on package tktable-dev [1] , on which my
package saods9 build-depends.  I'm concerned about this bug because 1)
its RC; 2) I haven't heard back in a month, despite pinging the
maintainer last week; 3) My package depends on it [2]; and 4) Only 1
other package, also maintained by Lars, depends on it.

I would have expected some response by now, so I'm alerting -qa and
asking -devel for info.

Has anyone heard from Lars Steinke <lss@debian.org> in the last month?
A quick google search indicates that he was active early this year, at
least, and his bug page indicates that he has probably been inactive
for ~6 months.

Please Cc: me with relevant info if you are not also mailing QA.

--
Clear skies,
Justin