Re: BTS down?

On Wed, 30 Nov 2005, Gregor Jasny wrote:
> Don Armstrong schrieb:

> >>I've got the same setup and the same problem. Still no confirmation
> >>from bugs.debian.org.
> >
> > The BTS is currently receiving mail properly and acting on it
> > properly, as near as I can tell.
> >
> > Just use reportbug; if necessary, point it directly at
> > bugs.debian.org.
> >
> > If you give me the precise message ID and the time of your message, I
> > may be able to track it down if it ever actually reached spohr.
>
> It happened again. This time I have a tcpflow log of the communication
> with spohr. The Massage-Id is: 1EhVNQ-0000tO-LD, the message was sent at
> 17:04 UTC. I have attached the tcpflow dump.

Right, this message was sent without a message id, and was tagged as a
duplicate spam because of it.

[15] B.11333702574909 scanning ...
  From: Gregor Jasny <gjasny@web.de>
  Subject: fbdesk must depend on libxft
  Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 19:05:15 +0100

This is bug #341325 in reportbug, and has been fixed in reportbug
3.18.

I'll see about reinserting this message into the queue for processing.

Don Armstrong

--
I'd never hurt another living thing.
But if I did...