Re: Remove

Scripsit Chris Boyle <cmb@debian.org>
> On Thu, Nov 24, 2005 at 06:54:12PM +0000, paddy wrote:

>> I though a robots.txt thingy on the list web archive is coming to the
>> rescue ?

> Huh? Isn't having the lists searchable generally a good thing?

Yes, a very good thing in general. But excluding specifically the
posts about c*llw*ve and d**l*ng b*nj*s might be worth a try. Of
course, that is if somebody can be bothered to keep such exclusion
lists up-to-date.

On the other hand, l.d.o. is not the only place debian-devel is
publicly archived, so it might not be worth the trouble to try to
fix things locally.

--
Henning Makholm                          "What has it got in its pocketses?"