Re: I am still on the keyring. With my old key.

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 23:01:25 -0800, Thomas Bushnell BSG
<tb@becket.net> wrote:
>Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> writes:
>> According to the reports of another member of the ftp-master team, the
>> situation was cleared up, but Mr. Troup re-enabled the check that
>> breaks dpkg-sig on purpose after not being amused about HE's rant on
>> here.
>
>If this is accurate, it is not reasonable.

Unfortunately, there is no way to verify this for a mere mortal DD
since spohr change and work logs are not public and jennifer on the
mirror on merkel is half a year out of date.

But the report came from the member of ftp-master I trust the most, so
I tend to believe it.

Greetings
Marc