Re: I am still on the keyring. With my old key.

[Henrique de Moraes Holschuh]
> Hmm... wasn't the situation around this bug cleared up in another
> d-devel thread no more than two or three days ago, and a fix already
> commited to CVS?

That's what I thought.  But the bug is still open.  And jvw's reasoning
that it is OK for ftp.debian.org to contradict Policy, on the grounds
that "Policy deals with packages' behavior not with how the archive
should behave" is still good for a smile.