Re: I am still on the keyring. With my old key.

On Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:41:21 +0100, Andreas Schuldei
<andreas@debian.org> wrote:
>* Marc Haber <mh+debian-devel@zugschlus.de> [2005-11-21 23:33:48]:
>> If the DPL team is actually addressing that issue, it is not doing so
>> transparently.
>
>That was on purpose. we thought that there was something to be
>learned from threads on public mailinglists that lead nowhere and
>wanted to try private mail threads that lead nowhere, instead.

What are you trying to do instead? If you might have noticed, we have
_just_ _another_ ftpmaster situation _right_ _now_, and from handling
of #339686 by a member of the DPL team I don't get the impression that
the DPL team actually cares.

In fact, how can the message of "we don't care about security if it's
ftpmaster breaking security features" be more official than by the
downgrade of that bug to wishlist by a DPL team member?

Greetings
Marc