Re: BTS down?

On Mon, 21 Nov 2005, Gregor Jasny wrote:
> Bastian Venthur schrieb:
> > Can somebody confirm that there is a problem with the BTS?
>
> I've got the same setup and the same problem. Still no confirmation
> from bugs.debian.org.

The BTS is currently receiving mail properly and acting on it
properly, as near as I can tell.

> Is there another possibility to report bugs (i.e. a web page) than
> reportbug? Is my bugreport lost?

Just use reportbug; if necessary, point it directly at
bugs.debian.org.

If you give me the precise message ID and the time of your message, I
may be able to track it down if it ever actually reached spohr.

Don Armstrong

--
When I was a kid I used to pray every night for a new bicycle. Then I
realised that the Lord doesn't work that way so I stole one and asked