Re: I am still on the keyring. With my old key.

"Chip Salzenberg" <chip@pobox.com> wrote in message [🔎] 20051118233439.GE5976@tytlal.topaz.cx">news:[🔎] 20051118233439.GE5976@tytlal.topaz.cx...
Who does a developer have to fuck around here to get his key deleted?

I'm not sure your resignation was valid. Most important debian mechanisms require a signature from a key in the keyring. It is hard for anybody to verify that you really are the developer named "chip salzenberg" without having the relevent post signed. If nothing else the resignation shuld have been signed by the new key.