Re: removal syncing among "official" and amd64 archive

Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@debian.org> writes:

> While we are it ... I noticed that removal of packages from the official
> debian archive are not propagated to the amd64 archive. E.g. query
> packages.debian.org for the "editex" source package.
>
> Is that known?

No. removals should propagate to amd64 with some delay. How long ago
was it removed?

goswin@ivanova:/org/amd64.debian.net$ madison editex
    editex |    0.0.5-6 |        stable | source
    editex |    0.0.5-6 |      unstable | source

As you can see editex is already removed from etch since Heidi syncs
are instantaneous.

MfG
        Goswin