Re: Getting rid of circular dependencies, stage 2

On Fri, Nov 18, 2005 at 06:08:52PM +0100, Bill Allombert wrote:
> Probably I should do a massive bug report ?

Sounds like a good idea to me.  Thanks for working on this!

Though I think we have at least some false-positives to weed out first:

>    * libxtst6 libxtrap6 libxrender1 libxrandr2 libxpm4 libxp6 libxt6
>    libxmu6 libxi6 libsm6 xlibs

Given that I can remove xlibs from my system and not take any of these other
libs along, this looks like a false positive (probably as a result of the
many or'ed deps on xlibs).

Cheers,